As a way to organize our music program and more easily remain in contact with students and parents, the Morgan Music Program will be using an online program called Charms. It will be required that all students use this resource and manage their profiles. With this program, students and parents will be able to track owed fees, access an online band calendar, sign up as a volunteer, and many other important items and helpful items to being informed.
Setting up each student account is fairly easy! You will be provided a Writing Grade on Infinite Campus for accurately providing all of the accurate student and parent information
1) Click on this link: Charms.
2) Click on the link that says "New Students Click Here!" and fill out ALL of the information accurately and precisely!
3) Format your Student ID using your first initial of first name, followed by your entire last name (ie. kparlin).
4) Click "Register"
5) Click Add New Adult and fill out this information completely! This should be your parents and/or guardians who are responsible for your attendance and well-being. When done, click UPDATE
6) Repeat step 5 until you have completed each parent/guardian!
7) Click on the clock that says "Class Schedule" when hovered over by cursor. Add your class schedule and click SAVE!
8) Click on "CHANGE PASSWORD" and create a password you will remember!
9) Explore your charms dashboard
10) Save the dashboard to your smart devices! Save the link as a bookmark on your computers! Yes! It is even possible to sync the Charms Calendar with your phones! You and you're parents will no longer need the paper calendar!!
You need to share this with your parents! As directors will begin to implement and use the program for our convenience and yours! Everything you need will slowly, but surely, be uploaded to this program!